Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff!
Mei can be seen to be happy at one minute and angry the next if you say a wrong comment. Sometimes unpredictable as she is, she can be quite predictable. She loooves Yaoi so much and is usually seen doing stuff to males with her sister, Nobara. But this yaoi fan-girl means well, and wants everyone to get along on her site and wants it to be one of the best. Be careful around her and Nobara, they're usually the one to leave you shocked- or scarred. but they mean well... Maybe. And, usually you can see them bickering over pandas, cause Mei looves them while Nobara despises them.
~~
Nobara, random, often hyper, friendly to most and as unpredictable and lethal as one of the volcanos on her freezing lil island. She's a yaoi fangirl which strives to make everybody around her become victim to her man on man hobby. Be careful never to turn your back on her, or you will find a sharpened toothpick between your shoulder blades. Her cheerfulness and hyperness often spike when around her beloved sister, Mei the head admin, and they do enjoy wrecking havoc. Mention dolphins or pandas around Nobara, and you will get killed. No questions asked. Nobara enjoys torturing lifeanddeath whenever she can.
~~
I don't know what to say in this tiny little box. What do you want from me people!? WORDS?! With a yawn and probable shrug of indifference we arrive at the final Admin. lifeanddeath, an insomniac that constantly has to fend off random attacks from his two fellow admins who are certain he should star in their latest yaoi fanfic. Also known as LAD, Life, Lifey, Bitch, and Man Servant depending on who you ask. His often relaxed and often silent manner, might just leave you wondering if he fell asleep mid conversation, at least until he randomly joins the conversation, but it is likely he may disappear quickly afterwards. You could wonder what he might be doing in that silence, perhaps working on one of his ridiculously long apps, modding, or in the rare case sleeping. Whatever he is doing, you should be careful not to mention knifes....any sharp objects.
Latest topics
» Sleepover at Keira's! PRIVATE so nobody gets their eyes burned. Unless you feel like reading.
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am by Val

» The beginning of the end
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am by Shizumaru Hirameki

» 2nd Division Vice-Captain visits Division 1!
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Some fun under the sun (Nobara, Mei and Keira only.)
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm by squirrel101

» Burning The Midnight Oil
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Other sites
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm by Nicholas

» Fluo Pluvia
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm by Nobara Funesto

» A day with commander
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm by squirrel101

» All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?
Burning The Midnight Oil EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm by Maiden Astraea

Word Count !

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Burning The Midnight Oil

2 posters

Go down

Burning The Midnight Oil Empty Burning The Midnight Oil

Post by Mizaki Retsu Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm

It was dusk, the sun was going to sleep for the next 12-13 hours. The stars started to shine in the darkening sky, showing a orange moon. Very little clouds appeared in the sky, it was almost clear to the point one would believe, clouds did not exist. A man dressed all in black was sitting outside of a convenience store, on the curb. It was one of those -Open 24/7- convenient stores. The man sighed and took a bite out of a beef bun. He just looked like a delinquent eating a bun outside a store. But he was actually a Lieutenant of Division 2. Mizaki Retsu, a noble swordsmen. Well, he wasn't much noble really.

Some people would call him a skirt chaser, or even a pervert. But he'd ignore those comments, or agree with them and call them compliments. He was good at annoying people. But overall, a really good guy. But enough bout who he is, or what he does. Right now, he was bored while eating a beef bun. "Mizaki..get to work or something." said Raikou, his Zanpakutou spirit. "But I don't want to do that, it's boring!" replied Mizaki with a mental sigh. "Seriously, do something instead of just sitting in-front of a shop." commented Raikou about the situation.

"Yeah, but I am doing something, sitting here, in-front of a shop, eating a beef bun." he replied with a shrug. "Well, just don't drink any alcohol... you have to head home soon. I'm off to do some meditations." said Raikou, and with that, it was quiet in Mizaki's head. He sighed, now he had nobody to talk to. He took another bite of the bun then he rested his hand on his knee as he looked off into the blank distance. He wasn't really sure what to do, but if someone came along, that'd be perfect.

Last edited by Mizaki Retsu on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Burning The Midnight Oil Empty Re: Burning The Midnight Oil

Post by Nobara Funesto Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Boooooooredoooom was the right word for it. She was done wandering around the whole darn city in a fit of boredom. Her sister was busy somewhere, and she felt too .. awkward to text Keira as she barely knew the girl. Shizumaru was also busy with his job, so all in all.. then Nobara was on her own. She was starting to think about going home, it was a bit chilly and the short black coat didn't do much to shield her from the cold breeze. But on her way back, she spotted a local convenient store. A slight pink color appeared in her cheeks as she thought about how much she wanted something sweet to munch on. It was by far her biggest weakness. Well ... it's fine for now! Clenching her fist in a determined way she started walking towards the store. However, there seemed to be someone sitting outside of it, munching on something. Who is this at this hour? A pervert? Her eyebrow twitched a bit, while she thought about the best way to beat that person up as she neared him. But instead a slightly dumbfound look appeared on her face as she saw who it was whom sat there. Mizaki ..? She hadn't really seen him a lot around lately, mostly because she seemed to get way too awkward around him. Inhaling deeply, she picked up her pace until she was right upon him. Then she lifted her foot and kicked him lightly at his leg while trying to ignore the slight blush which was still in her cheeks.

"Hey, doesn't a Shini like you have something better to do than just sit here? People are going to mistake you for a pervert you know." She could have just facepalmed herself. What kind of a greeting was that? She stuck her hands into the pockets of her coat while half part glaring at the man which sat in front of her. She didn't know why she got this irritated or awkward around him, but it always managed to piss her off as much. Maybe it was his naturally honest way, or how he managed to always make most things sound like flirting. Or maybe it was because he didn't seem to back off the slightest even after getting to know her real identity. Sis told me to watch out for him.. because he was only after one thing. But what is that .. thing? It ticked her off since she didn't know how to respond to that kind of thinking! Her ice blue eyes were fixed on his face while her lips were pouting a bit while she thought about what the friggin chance of meeting him here had been.
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

He munched quiet onto the beef bun. What else would he do? Raikou stopped talking, not a single skirt(girl) to be found. And, he was getting mildly tired. Something or someone, just had to appear to take away the boredom. He let the beef bun hang from his mouth as he blankly looked across the way. But that wouldn't really matter. Since NOTHING was going on. He mentally sighed, then suddenly, he felt a light kick to his leg. He turned his head to see who it was. Oh oh oh, Nobara! Just my luck! He thought with a sneer across his face. He looked at her serious face, but there was a little blush there as well.

"I don't have anything better to do, off-duty, and so what if they mistake me for a pervert? I am for who I am. But what are you doing here Lady Nobara? Came to find little ol me?" he said, ending with a flirtatious tone. He stood up and looked Nobara into her crystal eyes. He smiled and leaned in until only 3 inches separated their faces. "Or, where you lonely, you thought you could find someone to have 'fun' with?" he said with a grin. He just loved making her embarrassed, she was different then her sister. Every-time Mizaki did a flirt with Mei, he'd get scolded and maybe beaten up.

But he wasn't complaining oh no, he liked how she played hard to get. But it seemed both Nobara and Mei like to play hard to get. But it was more fun to play with Nobara then it was with Mei. At least with Nobara he'd be able to keep his balls at the end of the day! He backed off unto he got only arms length between them. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he turned his head away from her. "You look lovely tonight Lady Nobara." he said with a grin.
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Mizaki didn't really seem all that surprised at seeing her, more like he had a very suspicious look on his face. Have I just walked into the cage of a lion? At his words she blinked and the blushing increased until she was practically steaming. How dare he! Her eyes widened a bit and her mouth opened and closed a few times before she managed to utter out a few words, her voice a bit higher toned before and filled with all sorts of feelings which ranged from anger to embarrassment. "H-how dare you indicate that! As if I would ever go out just to meet someone like you! Don't mistake me for any of your loose lady friends! And shouldn't you rather defend your honor than just agreeing with being mistaken for as a perv?!" Her hands had gone out from her pockets as she clenched them in front of her. When Mizaki stood up, she automatically took a step backwards as if preparing for him to strike at her. Which would be pretty natural at least from her point of view.

But no, instead he leaned close to her. -Very- close. She could feel his warm breath on her skin as he continued teasing her with his words. Nobara was ready to blow up, and yet she didn't attack him. She just felt too embarrassed. He always treated her like this. Like.. like a GIRL! That was it, he was one of the few who didn't cover in fear before her rank. And he was probably the only one that actually just treated her like a teenage girl. And that was just something she couldn't possibly know how to handle! Lonely? Me? What kind of a fun is he speaking of? Her mouth dropped a bit open as she felt her face heating a bit more. Certainly he couldn't be speaking of -such- things? "Y-you!" She trembled a bit from anger, but just as soon as she thought at least either of them would attack the other, he was done complimenting her. The blushing lessened just a bit, and she had a truly clueless look on her face while blinking and staring at him. How was it possible to change the subject in such an abrupt manner? Grumbling a bit while stroking a strand of raven black hair from her face, she muttered. "Thank you." She stiffened, wondering just how he had managed to change her mood this quickly. And just as soon as it had gotten calmer, she had gotten fired up again. "Wait just a minute! You said some very rude things just a bit back! Why am I saying thank you after having to listen to that! I should instead demand an apology for those things you said!"

Yes indeed her thinking was a bit "old school", but what was there to expect from the Espada Leader? Her hands were on her hips while she glared at the male in front of her. Her breathing was a bit quicker than before and it was clear she meant her words. And yet that damned blushing didn't want to leave! She swore she would do something drastic soon. She truly looked way too darn cute at that moment, not something she had been striving for.
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 pm

"I would never put you together with my 'loose lady friends', you are far too beautiful to be among them." he said with a sly smile. Then she went on about honor and how he should defend it. His smile quickly went away as she went on about it. He sighed and shook his head. "There are more important things then honor, Lady Nobara. But I wouldn't really expect the Espada Leader to understand that. Leaders have too much pride. Sometimes you just gotta, loosen up." he finished that with a smile. Her clenched fists made Mizaki a bit sad, she was indeed worked up. He wondered what he could do to make her, loosen up a bit.

She was stuttering the word 'You', like he had insulted her. By far, it was funny on how adorable she is. Then she thanked him. Which brought a heartwarming smile(or whatever kind of heart lies in that chest of hers). Mizaki chuckled at how flustered she was. "I see, that's how you feel?" he asked as he got close again. He gently brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. Her skin was smooth and cold, and Mizaki liked it. "I apologize for my rude behavior. But I only acted that way because I was captivated by your beauty, that I was jealous if you were looking." he said in what seemed like a sincere and very flattering tone.

He moved his hand away from her cheek and grabbed both of her hands, bringing them up to his lips. He kissed both of her hands, and breathed on them gently. "It's cold out, and you've been dressed like that?" he asked. He took he right hand and brushed it against his cheek. "Soft and smooth, cold to the touch. It's...lovable." he said in a gentle voice. But just as quickly as he moved towards her, he moved away, back to the arms length. He looked at the sky and sighed. "So what did bring you out here Lady Nobara? Had nothing better to do since your fraccion wasn't around?" he asked while looking into her crystal blue eyes. He loved looking at them. And today, he was feeling, adventurous, that's why he's been making all of these advances.
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Leaders have too much pride? That's nonsense. As a Leader I should have pride, and show equal respect to those that respect me. Truly their minds seemed to be worlds apart, and yet how was it that they managed to hold such a moment together? She did not like how he was talking about "loosening up". It sounded too common and too beneath her rank to do. Her thinking came to a halt as he stepped closer again, his hand reached up and gently touched her cheek. There.. she felt again that warmth. The warmth of someone who lived and had a whole heart. Her eyelashes fluttered a bit as she glanced down towards his hand with a troubled and awkward expression.

"I.. guess I will accept your apology then." She cleared her throat, trying to regain her composure while still blushing like a kid who was experiencing her first crush. His hand had left her cheek, but instead Mizaki's hands took hers in their warm embrace. Nobara parted her lips, about to ask what he was up to now, but she kept silent and just watched him instead. A slight tremble of her hands might have betrayed how nervous she really was, as his lips touched the cool skin of her hands. Lovable? Surely she had never heard someone compliment her like that, not at least... after her first death. Nobara felt like there was a knot in her stomach, and however much she tried she couldn't swallow past a lump in her throat. Just what is he doing to me? Was he trying to throw her balance off? "I can assure you.. that the cold isn't affecting me. After all.. it wouldn't suit someone of my rank to be thrown off by something so small."

Just why didn't she pull her hands away? And why did his lips feel this soft and warm? Nobara felt almost like he would have burnt her with his warmth. Her mind seemed to be clearing a bit as those warm hands let go of her own rather colds ones. But her voice was a bit .. strained. "I uhm.. I was feeling rather bored and decided to take a walk. And when I saw this store, I must admit I had a bit of a craving for something sweet." She looked a bit shyly to the side, clearing her throat again while putting her hands safely away into the pockets of her coat. "What about you, Mizaki-san?" At the moment she wasn't sure if she could really handle eating anything. Her stomach felt weird and light, her chest felt a bit heavy. And that Goddamn blushing still wouldn't completely go away. Her stance shifted a bit as she was unsure if she should go into the store or not. After all, it would seem silly to say she had a craving for something and then end up not buying it. Then wouldn't she really be showing how much she was being thrown off balance?
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm

The blushing is just too cute~! thought Mizaki in his mind, doing a mental victory pose. He had to admit, she was being very cute as of late. She said she accepts his apology and a sincere smile was on his face. "Thank you Nobara." he said in a very respectful voice. She said the cold didn't bother her. For someone of her rank wouldn't be bothered by it. He shook his head and laughed out loud, but not too loud, it is nighttime. "Ahh yes, someone of your rank wouldn't be bothered by it. But remember, you are in a gigai. And no matter how you look at it. Your in a human body." he said with a smile. He could tell he was getting to her, her voice was, different, shall we say.

She said she wanted to get something sweet, Mizaki knew she had a sweet tooth. Which, gave Mizaki a bloody brilliant idea. He didn't respond right away to why she was out and about, but he heard her ask him why he was out. "I was just out for a stroll, I thought I would stop by a shop, grab a beef bun and a couple of drinks and just go to a shrine and pray. But it seems I have a different plan now." he said, finishing with a mischievous grin. "How bout we go to the bakery? We can eat some sweets while drinking tea...or pop...or juice!" he said with a grin.

Without even awaiting a reply, he grabbed her hand and ran off(while basically dragging Nobara along) towards the bakery. "What kind of sweets ya like? I can make a little of what we sell at the shop." said Mizaki as they ran. They must have ran a couple of minutes. 10 or so maybe. But they reached the destination Mizaki wanted. The bakery. The street was fairly dark and quiet. Only noise was coming from across the street, at a pub. Mizaki let go of Nobara's hand and unlocked the door, opening it for her. "After you my lady~" he said with a flirtatious smile.
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

A human body.. yes, that's probably why I'm feeling this strange. Right? "Ah go to the bakery? Now? But isn't it closed at this late hour?" Just what was that unpredictable Shinigami up to now? That grin of his did not seem like something she could trust easily, but without any further delay she felt her hand being grabbed as she was pulled behind Mizaki. Somehow this scene felt very familiar to her, making her let out a small sigh before trying to protest as they were already on the run. "W-what kinda sweets? Well I guess any cake would do. B-but wait!" It didn't seem he was going to pay any heed to what she was saying, so with a small pout she decided to just go along with this for now. What a stubborn man. Even if it was hardly respectful to pull at her in that manner, then she decided to also not point that out right at that moment. Finally after a few minutes of running, although neither of them seemed to be really tired, she could see the familiar building of the bakery. Perhaps now he would be willing to give her some answers for this outrageous behaviour.

Should I text Shizumaru and see if he's at home? Maybe he'll get worried and start looking for me. It would probably be a disaster if Shizumaru would see her with Mizaki, and especially at that hour. Even if he would not dare scold his master, then Nobara could not say for sure that he wouldn't go after the Shinigami at her side. And that would not make her sister very happy. But this was kind of.. exciting if she dared to say so. She was doing something now that was out of the normal routine, and maybe even something that might be a bit shameful. Of course, it wasn't as if anything was going to -happen-...was it?

She watched him unlock the door and open it, before turning towards her with a smile as he pointed for her to get inside. That smile made her stomach turn a bit more and with a small scoff she walked inside of the dark bakery, feeling very angry at herself for not being in control of this situation. While trying to look around in the dark room they were standing in, she couldn't help but speak out. What if he would loose his job for doing this? Of course.. not that it had anything to do with her. "Are you sure this is alright? I mean wont you get in trouble for doing this? It would hardly be proper for an employee to go into his workplace like this, and with a stranger at that!" Her voice was a bit low as if she was afraid of someone jumping at them at any minute to ask what the heck they were doing in there at that hour. The faint smell of bread along with cakes lingered in the air, making her stomach growl in a low rumbling sound. The young looking Espada jumped a bit and placed her hand quickly on her stomach while glancing in an embarrassed way towards Mizaki. Shit did he hear that? Her ears turned a bit red as she coughed while trying to hide that sound. She was still not used to her gigai body always demanding food, and it was more than embarrassing when it made sounds like that!
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

"Cake?! Sweet! I know how to make pound cake!" he exclaimed with pride. He took pride in his cooking skills. He ignored the rest of what she said. He just wanted it to be fun. Show her it's better to relax sometimes instead of always being up-tight. And maybe he'll earn some brownie points while he's at it. With that in mind, he snickered. He only looked over his shoulder once, and that was not to check if she was following him, but just to look at her. He blushed while looking into her eyes and quickly spun his head around.

As they made it into the bakery, she started to get concerned with him about his job. He closed the door behind him and made sure the blinds were all closed. "Don't worry about it, I caught my boss here with his girlfriend ALOT. And your not a stranger...I know you." he said, but the last bit was a whisper into her ear as he moved closer. He heard a small growling sound coming from Nobara's stomach. Which made Mizaki laugh, a bit. He smiled and put his arm on her shoulder. "How bout, we eat some cake? You take a seat and I'll be right back." he said with a smile.

He walked a bit ahead of her, toward the back of the shop till he spun around to look at her. He was quiet, which is odd for Mizaki. He walked back to her, leaned in close. "What kind of cake do you want?" he asked with a smile. But without even a response, he gently kissed her and scurried off to the back of the baking area. "I'll just wipe out a random cake!" he screamed. He was, indeed, blushing. But he wouldn't show that to her, jesus, if he did, he'd be even more embarrassed. "That was stupid Mizaki...very very stupid..." he mumbled to himself while hitting his head, getting all the ingredients together.
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

So the Shinigami actually knew how to make cake? Credits for that. He was probably the only Shinigami Nobara had heard of which knew how to bake. Should I take him with me to Hueco Mundo and make him work there? It might become something popular amongst the Arrancars. But then again, her sister might have a problem with Nobara enslaving one of her Shinigami. How bothersome. His answer about his boss, made Nobara's eyes get a bit round from shock before she sputtered a bit out. "How can someone who's the boss act that way.. unbelievable. And he hasn't been executed yet?" Truly this world needed some stricter hand upon it. The whisper in her ear made her stiffen a bit, but not entirely from an uncomfortable feeling. He claims to know me? If he truly did, he would not be around me with such a carefree attitude. Surely if her sister wasn't the Captain Commander, then Nobara would have been done killing him along with most others around. And not just because they were in her way, but it was in her blood to just ... want to eliminate them. However, as long as he was able to provide her with cake.. then she was pretty good for now. However simple minded that was. To enjoy the little things.

"Alright. I shall wait here." In fact, she felt some craving for something with a strawberry maybe on it. Something chocolatey. She was about to inform Mizaki of that, when she fell silent and just stared at him. He was ... a bit too close for comfort. Her chin got thrust a bit forward in a stubborn way as she was about to tell him to back a bit off, however she got completely caught off guard instead. For such a brief moment, his face had come closer, and she had felt clearly the pressure of his warm and soft lips against her own slightly cold ones. The former blush flamed up in her cheeks again as she jumped a bit backwards while bringing her hand up to her mouth. Staring in shock at the bold man who had just stolen a kiss from her. How.. dare..he? Her other hand went up to her ear, about to press on the sapphire earring to release her Zanpakuto, when Mizaki was already gone. And again talking about cakes. The dumbfound look on Nobara's face could have made anyone laugh as her hands dropped down. "Is he mental?" She murmured the words out softly while looking down, struggling to fight the blushing back. It was impossible for an Espada Leader like herself to be like a blushing schoolgirl.
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 pm

"E-executed?" he stuttered in response to her statement as to why he hasn't be executed yet. "People don't get executed for such things. Don't know why either." he continued in a mumbled tone. Really...why would you execute anyone for something like THAT? he thought as he tapped his chin in thought. He quickly shook his head and continued with the merrily way of things. Mizaki sometimes wondered what the hell he was doing with the LEADER of the ESPADAS. Some shinigami called him a retard and suicidal. Some just don't approve of his actions. Like the Captain Commander.

She threw a hissy fit when she found out that he was in contact with Nobara. It didn't really work out that well, but things smoothed later. But what was his goal for spending time with her? Not that many knew. Not even Raikou knew what Mizaki's goal was. Mizaki's goal, was to loosen up the Leader of the Espada! And to maybe a kiss or two. He wouldn't push it beyond that. He might not live, from either side if he did. The Captain Commander would kill him, or Nobara's Fraccion would kill him. Both sides would want him dead. Damned if I do, Damned if I don't, might as well damn do it. he thought with a grin.

As he was in the kitchen, he was grabbing all the ingredients for a cake. Which cake would he make? Nobody knew! Not even himself. He just took a bunch of things out and to see what he could make. He had all the basic ingredients to make any cake, and he had the tools to do so as well. So as he gathered the special ingredients the time just started to roll. It must've been a hour(or felt like a eternity) had past before the cake was finished to the perfect flavor. Mizaki smiled at his creation, and just to spice it up, he added strawberries on-top of the cake. He smiled and brought it out into the room Nobara was in.

The moment he looked at her, he started to blush. He averted his eyes to the floor so he wouldn't walk into anything while carrying the cake to her. He walked over to a table and put down a vanilla and chocolate marble cake with a strawberry center with chocolate icing with strawberries atop of the cake. He scurried off to the kitchen and grabbed a large knife, two forks and two plates. And as he scurried back he mumbled a few words. Not loud enough to hear. But you can tell he spoke because his lips moved.

He set the forks and plates on the table and he cut a piece that had a strawberry on-top and put it onto a plate on the other side of the table then himself. He had cut one without a strawberry and put it on his side. He sat down and barely made eye contact with Nobara. "I hope its to your liking.." He said, grabbing a bag that was right next to him that had drinks in it. He had a peach flavored juice. He sat quietly awaiting for a comment on his cooking from Nobara.

CAKE:
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

She waited patiently, wondering if she should cut off a limb or two of Mizaki. If someone had witnessed this she would have felt obligated to do so. But then again, she knew how he was. She knew he was a flirt and liked to tease her, so why had she followed him here? And why wasn't she right now cleaning the blood off of her blade after having stabbed him through the chest? I must be getting soft.. That feminine side she was starting to discover might prove dangerous later on. It might have also been just a bit entertaining for her to be able to be around someone that was this honest about how he was. It was .. refreshing. And she certainly needed things like that in her life. It would also be a shame to kill someone that can bake. While waiting, and to avert her attention from her growling stomach, she leaned a bit onto the table as she thought about the old times with her sister. When they had gone out to get a cake, and always ended up in a fight about what type of cake they should eat. Somewhere deep down she missed those times. But she knew she would probably not have grown as strong as she was now hadn't things gone as they had gone. I wonder if he has ever baked for my sister. Surely then Mei would be a bit nicer towards him.

Finally Mizaki returned, making Nobara sit quickly upwards as she pulled herself away from her thoughts. She eyed the cake curiously, and felt how her mouth watered a bit, but wouldn't let any expression appear on her face. Upon seeing the strawberries on top of it, she couldn't help but wonder if he had somehow noticed what she had been craving for. However, she was still pissed off at that kissing stealer! So when their eyes met, she let out a small disapproving sound while glaring a bit before looking away. She could still feel the soft touch against her lips, and it annoyed her to no end. Who would have thought he had such soft and tempting lips!? What had he been trying to say? Maybe something that was like an apology, or just something meaningless? Well she wasn't about to ask what it was. That was beneath her. Waiting until he was done cutting the cake, she pulled her plates towards herself and then grabbed the fork. A slight hesitation came over her, before she murmured out. "Itatakimasu...(Lets eat)" The fork was sunk down into the cake, before she lifted the piece up to her mouth. Slowly and sensually she tasted it, closing her eyes with a very .. tempting look probably for Mizaki on her face. Her pink tongue darted out, licking lightly over her lips after she was done swallowing the bite.

"This cake.. is excellent." That was definately a score for Mizaki. Her eyes opened again, and surprisingly a very small smile followed after before Nobara busied herself again over the cake. She didn't seem to really pay any heed to the juice he had, but had all of her focus on the delicious treat in front of her.
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm

He could feel the murderous intent coming from her. Maybe he shouldn't have stolen such a kiss. A tempting kiss, he could still feel it. But it didn't really matter, it seemed it didn't work in his goal of loosening her up. He was frustrated at the fact that people in authority only thought about one thing, AUTHORITY. They always have to relax and let out stress with fun times. But alas, very few people he knew in high places would even give him the light of day for just hanging out. She seemed to be able to do so. Being able to relax.

In reality, she's very uptight. She'll hang out, but she's so...rank oriented. It's very hard to get her to forget that rank everyone once in awhile. It could be because she's surrounded by people who care for rankings. Mizaki, didn't really care for those as much. He cared for the person, not the ranking. He didn't think of himself as serving the Captains, he thought of himself protecting them from certain things. He didn't think he was serving a rank, he was thinking he was following a heart. That's how he was. But he still shrugged off work like there was no tomorrow(Unless a higher officer gave him the order).

"Itatakimasu." he said almost at the same time as she did. It was time to eat, but he watched her take the first bite. Her expression was like, she wanted it badly. But alas, she was still mad with him. She said the cake is excellent, which made Mizaki smile brightly. "Thanks! and uhh...sorry about the kiss..." he said, finishing in a mumble that was hard to comprehend. He wasn't that sorry, but she was almost about to kill him. He started to eat the cake, but wasn't really surprised by the flavor, he did bake alot. He ate around the strawberry filling as much as possible. Which, was odd for some people to see.

"Are people in the Hueco Mundo really sticklers for rank? Don't you get any fun? Like maybe date a guy or gal or whatever they have over there in that wasteland." he asked while sticking a fork full of marble cake into his mouth. He finished off that mouth full, then he took a sip of peach juice to wash it down. Then it hit him, he didn't offer a drink to Nobara, the insensitive bastard! He grabbed the bag next to him and passed it to her. "You can have anything you want. I bought alot of drinks. And if there isn't something in there that you want, we can get it from the staff fridge, we have ALOT of drinks in there." he said with a smile.
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 pm

She was finishing downing the next piece of cake when her eyes went onto the face of the male in front of her. "Sorry, I'm afraid I didn't catch what you just said." It seemed he was getting rather nervous around her, something she was quite familiar with from others. And it was a bit .. annoying to her right at that moment. Her almond shaped eyes followed after the movement of his fork as he ate around the strawberry filling, and the question about why he was doing that burned on her lips. But she guessed it wouldn't be very fitting to pry like that into his personal manners. Maybe he just hated strawberries. But why then.. have them in the first place? Did he do that to try and impress her?

She was just about to place her fork down, as her hand stopped in midair upon his question. A slightly puzzled look crossed her fair features as she seemed to think over what he had asked about. That is a weird question. "Fun? I'm afraid we might have different viewing of that word.. or action. Certainly I guess I might paricipate in some kind of a .. fun activity back in Hueco Mundo. Training is certainly fun and good for your health and skills. And having a quiet moment with yourself while drinking some nice tea is also fun." Her head got tilted a bit to the side while she absentmindedly placed the fork down on the table, seemingly having a small break from the cake eating. "Is this dating really that popular? For in Hueco Mundo it's not. Surely there are some that mate, out of pure lust or lack of something better to do. But I can't seem to picture myself doing something as... vulgar as that. Surely, there must be better things to do than.. do .. that." A slight blush colored her pale cheeks once more as she averted Mizaki's gaze the whole time she had been talking. Just why did I bring up such a topic? I should have simply ignored what he asked for.

In her human life she had probably had a boyfriend, but she couldn't honestly remember that. And as a Shinigami, then it wasn't like she had any time. Still unsure as to why she was opening up to him, she placed both her elbows on the table and tilted her chin on the back of her hands while glancing at the male which sat in front of her. "As a Leader, I have certain obligations. And I can't allow myself to think only about my own needs, not that there would be any like that." She hurriedly added that later part as if making sure he wouldn't start thinking she was having any.. baaad thoughts. Of course she didn't ... ever ... not even when he was this.. close. Nobara swallowed hard before she kept speaking in the same controlled tone.

"And now, as a female Leader I must face more obsticles than a male Leader would. That is just the rule of all the worlds. People think females are weaker and they lurk around, trying to strike whenever they see that weak side." She spoke casually about the matter, about her own death which was sometimes just hanging on the thread. There were always some which tried out their luck in killing her. Striking out when they thought she had her guard down. But Nobara was much tougher than anyone could have even tried to imagine. "And now... the second strongest in my ranks is gunning for my life also." A slight sigh followed the words, for she was very tired of always watching her back. Wait, what am I doing? Cursing softly, Nobara couldn't even begin to imagine why she was letting out information like that. "Please, just ignore what I said. I must be feeling a bit off this evening."

Glad for the distraction, she quickly grabbed at the bag which was held towards her. She rummaged a bit in it, before allowing herself to ask. "What is dating to you? As a Shinigami? Is it truly this .. fun as people say? Do you do it regularly?" Her voice was cut a bit short as she tried not to sound the least bit interested. Even if she waited for his answer.
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Retsu Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"I uhh...I apologize for the kiss...you don't seem like you enjoyed it, so I'm sorry." he said, in a official ranking voice. He didn't think what he did was wrong, but still, she appeared to have hated it. He continued to eat the cake in silence, then he asked her the question of which she had a confused look for. She was going on about training is fun, doing jobs is fun. Must be a personality type trait. He thought as she finished that, but he let her continue on. Dating is vulgar? Or is the bit near the end of the dating vulgar? He thought as she went on.

As she hurried in the last part, he smiled and slightly snickered at her. "How cute." he said as he took another bite of the cake. Then she went on about discrimination against women leaders. His smile turned into a frown. "I'm sorry, but all leaders are based off of skill and talent as a leader. Those who think off of the sex is just, meant to be killed off like pigs." he said, finishing it off with a sip of his drink. "I only act the way I do is because every leader I met, was so uptight about work. Just need to get out there and do something that relaxes. Thats where dating comes in. It's fun and you get relaxed, and maybe lucky, who knows." he added as he leaned back in his seat.

Then she went on about how the second strongest in her ranks is gunning for her life. He shot straight up from his seat. "Why would anyone want to kill you!? You are thee perfect leader aren't ya?! If this guy is out for you, kill em! Shit! I'll kill him!....shit..." he said sitting back down running his hand through his hair. "Didn't mean to outburst like that...and it isn't something to ignore. You are indeed a special person, not just by rank, but by who you are. If they want you dead, just get those you who wield their blades in your name to help out." he send, averting eye contact. It was almost like he was going to confess feelings for her. But it'd be wrong of him to do that, so he avoided it.

"And dating, it's a rough spot. I can get a date whenever, but because of a certain job as a shinigami its hard to date human girls. And its hard to date other shinigami due to the fact that...some of the girls are all 'business' and no 'play'. And I don't date often, but doing 'it'...I dunno." he said, finishing with a sip of his peach juice. He had plenty of girls numbers that he could call up, but really, he didn't 'do it' much. He sometimes just liked a date, but sometimes the girl...wanted more. He had to be careful on whom he had chosen, because sometimes, they could appear to blackmail them using fraud info.
Mizaki Retsu
Mizaki Retsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum