Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff!
Mei can be seen to be happy at one minute and angry the next if you say a wrong comment. Sometimes unpredictable as she is, she can be quite predictable. She loooves Yaoi so much and is usually seen doing stuff to males with her sister, Nobara. But this yaoi fan-girl means well, and wants everyone to get along on her site and wants it to be one of the best. Be careful around her and Nobara, they're usually the one to leave you shocked- or scarred. but they mean well... Maybe. And, usually you can see them bickering over pandas, cause Mei looves them while Nobara despises them.
~~
Nobara, random, often hyper, friendly to most and as unpredictable and lethal as one of the volcanos on her freezing lil island. She's a yaoi fangirl which strives to make everybody around her become victim to her man on man hobby. Be careful never to turn your back on her, or you will find a sharpened toothpick between your shoulder blades. Her cheerfulness and hyperness often spike when around her beloved sister, Mei the head admin, and they do enjoy wrecking havoc. Mention dolphins or pandas around Nobara, and you will get killed. No questions asked. Nobara enjoys torturing lifeanddeath whenever she can.
~~
I don't know what to say in this tiny little box. What do you want from me people!? WORDS?! With a yawn and probable shrug of indifference we arrive at the final Admin. lifeanddeath, an insomniac that constantly has to fend off random attacks from his two fellow admins who are certain he should star in their latest yaoi fanfic. Also known as LAD, Life, Lifey, Bitch, and Man Servant depending on who you ask. His often relaxed and often silent manner, might just leave you wondering if he fell asleep mid conversation, at least until he randomly joins the conversation, but it is likely he may disappear quickly afterwards. You could wonder what he might be doing in that silence, perhaps working on one of his ridiculously long apps, modding, or in the rare case sleeping. Whatever he is doing, you should be careful not to mention knifes....any sharp objects.
Latest topics
» Sleepover at Keira's! PRIVATE so nobody gets their eyes burned. Unless you feel like reading.
Mazuki Aosora EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:32 am by Val

» The beginning of the end
Mazuki Aosora EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am by Shizumaru Hirameki

» 2nd Division Vice-Captain visits Division 1!
Mazuki Aosora EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Some fun under the sun (Nobara, Mei and Keira only.)
Mazuki Aosora EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm by squirrel101

» Burning The Midnight Oil
Mazuki Aosora EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm by Mizaki Retsu

» Other sites
Mazuki Aosora EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm by Nicholas

» Fluo Pluvia
Mazuki Aosora EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm by Nobara Funesto

» A day with commander
Mazuki Aosora EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm by squirrel101

» All time FAVORITE Bleach character and why?
Mazuki Aosora EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm by Maiden Astraea

Word Count !

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Mazuki Aosora

2 posters

Go down

Mazuki Aosora Empty Mazuki Aosora

Post by Mazuki Aosora Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Basic Information

Name: Aosora, Mazuki

Physical Age:: 21

Sector: Sector One

Seat: Seat 10

Looks: Mizuki has long red pinkish hair and dresses very elegantly. His eyes are blue and on occasion shimmer silver when serious.He has a semi-tall structure and thin along the waste. His clothes will change from an array of colors beginning with blue and ending with pink. He usually has a necklace or some form of jewelery as to give a glamor look. On matters of hair Mizuki will put his hair in a ponytail depending on his variety of moods.
Spoiler:

Personality: Mizuki has a flamboyant personality in the matters of loving everything shiny and pretty. He collects gold and has a prince-like attitude. As superficial as he may seem its an act to hide intentions and dark thoughts. Mizuki has a materialistic personality that revolves around good clothes, glossy hair, bright colors and anything else that may seem royal. On the subject of relationships, Mizuki is quick to judge but just as quick to trust and become a friend. Though this may seem like a happy soul, Mizuki suffers from a sort of bipolar mental state where his seriousness and anger may snap at the slightest stint. This causes him to be blinded by emotions and can cause him to lack concentration becoming vulnerable.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Fuujinken (Wind God Sword)

Zanpaktou Theme: Wind. Close and Long Range attacks.

Unreleased Zankpaktou Appearance Mizuki's zanpaktou looks like a normal zanpaktou with a blossom formed guard with a pink sash hooked to his side.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Engulf thy enemy within!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Released Zanpaktou Abilities: This sword can bring in winds from around the holder, create wind and pressurize the wind used. Main abilities are to release tonado, jet streams, and sonicbooms. Though this sounds impressive, this is only possible by the movement of the sword. Is the sword is resticted then so are the moves it uses. The sword's movement when in use determines the tornados force direction and speed.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:
Fuujinken is actually a set pair of twin spirits. They act as Fuu and Jin, one dancer and one witch. Ken being the word for sword acts a the conjuction of the two to form a single being, the zanpaktou, and creates a sword.

Zanpakuto Realm: The realm of Fuujinken is a open meadow of wildflowers. This wide meadow stretches for miles in diameters and is surrounded by a circle of mountains that touch the clouds. The flat surface of the terrain levels the advantages for anyone who enters it. When Fuujinken dances, the petals scatter and reveil all directions of the winds. This is also to make the attacks look pretty.

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Name: N/A

Bankai Description: N/A

Bankai Looks: N/A

Kido:

Name: Hainawa
Type: Bakudo
Number: 4
Incantation: Unknown
Element: Light
Description: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Techniques:

Technique Name: Eabureido (Air Blade)
Technique Type: Zanjutsu
Degree of difficulty: Intermediate
Description: An exploding cyclone caused by a thrust from Mizuki's Zanpaktou resulting from two streams of pressured air spiraling into a unified tornado. Eaburieido is not a pure straight wind attack, so it cannot cut anything however it has enough force to push objects back like a heavy punch. The skill itself will only last about a second to 3 seconds tops. Any longer and the force behind the wind will gradually begin to decrease. This move is only used for one post at a time and can only push back others of my level or below. The lower the level the further they are pushed. The cooldown from this move is 2 posts.

History and RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mazuki Aosora on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Mazuki Aosora Empty Re: Mazuki Aosora

Post by Nobara Funesto Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:09 pm

First of, I want to begin with welcoming you to the site! ^^

Now second, I'm not sure if this is a profile that's still in process or not because there are a few things missing. But since it isn't marked that it isn't finished, then I will point out here those things that need to be added/edited.

-
    There are only 12 seats in each division, so please change your character's seat.

-
    You need to add in your released Zanpakuto abilities, the Zanpakuto spirit and the Zanpakuto realm.

-
    When it comes to your history, then I'm afraid you have to edit it a bit since this is an AU site, or Alternative Universe. The Canon characters never existed to begin with. Also, please add at least a small description to your character's human life before he became a shinigami.

Technique Name: Eabureido (Air Blade)
Technique Type: Zanjutsu
Degree of difficulty: Intermediate
Description: An exploding cyclone caused by a thrust from Mizuki's Zanpaktou resulting from two streams of pressured air spiraling into a unified tornado.

-
    I'm going to be needing more details to your technique. How strong it is and how long it lasts.
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazuki Aosora Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I fixed it, hopefully =P see i tried to make a profile all in one short night before i had to live my house. So some of it was a bit iffy. Also I noticed my Account name is Mazuki and for some weird reason i kept putting Mizuki. x.x anywho i hope i fixed it

XD also if it's still iffy, its because i just got back from my exercize and im a little dizzy.
Mazuki Aosora
Mazuki Aosora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobara Funesto Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Mazuki Aosora Claymo11
Nobara Funesto
Nobara Funesto
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down